Website Reliance Smart Point
Job Vacancy Details
Join Reliance Smart Point, i.e.- Reliance Retails, they have job openings for fresher candidates, who want to start their career in the growing Retail sector in Delhi. With more than 300 Smart Point stores in the Delhi & NCR area, now it’s a great opportunity for a fresher candidate. See the below job vacancy details & submit your CV for a smart point near you.
Job Vacancy for Freshers in Delhi Details
|Reliance Retail Ltd.
|Retail Store Executive
|Delhi & NCR area
|12th Pass and above
|6 days working
|Working Off days
|1 day in a week
|Reliance Smart Point
Reliance Smart Point Jobs in Delhi Details
|Cashier Candidate for Retail Store
|12 passes and above
|NCR & Delhi area
|Minimum 18 Years
|Rs.12,000/- to Rs.17,500/-
|Full-time, Regular, and Part-time jobs in Delhi
Job Summary at Reliance Fresher
It’s a golden opportunity for the candidate seeking to start their career. As a fresher candidate, they are assigned various KRA’s as per their job interview & personal aspects.
Take a look at some responsibilities that involve working with different departments and teams, and make sure to read them carefully
Job Responsibility of Fresher Staff in Delhi:
- Maintain a cheerful demeanour at all times.
- Avoid arguments with customers.
- Scan products using the Point of Sale (POS) system as the first step.
- Assist store staff during sales peak hours.
- Collect payments, whether in cash or credit.
- Generate bills and payment receipts, ensuring compliance, and hand them over to the customer.
- Count money back to the customer accurately and concisely.
- Ensure the checkout areas are clean and organized.
- Encourage customers to use UPI payment in the store.
- Prioritize customer service and efficiency in all tasks.
Qualifications Required to Apply for Reliance Job in Delhi:
- Basic Computer knowledge,
- Strong communication and time management skills,
- Basic mathematics skills,
- No Experience is required, if you are fresher, then you can apply for Reliance Retail Career in Delhi,
- Moreover, the candidate should be a team player.
- Morning Shift- 9 Hours – 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Evening shift – 9 Hours – 2:00 PM to 11 PM
- Rotational shift – 9 hours between -10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Part-time also available – 5 Hours- 6 PM to 11:00 PM
How to apply for the job vacancy in Delhi?
visit the nearest store, meet the HR or store manager, discuss the job opening, submit your CV, and schedule an interview.
Alternatively, you can apply online through the Careers website.
For additional details and to submit your application, please visit Reliance Career directly.
To apply for this job please visit rcareers.ril.com.