Website Reliance Retail
Apply Before 10 April 2024
Job Vacancy Details
Reliance Retail is actively recruiting enthusiastic individuals looking to kickstart their careers in the retail sector. We have diverse job openings for our stores in Tirupati and nearby areas. As a part-timer, you’ll be key in overseeing retail and store operations within our vibrant retail environment.
Reliance Job Vacancy For Part Time in Tirupati Details
Reliance Retail, a prestigious Indian retail corporation, oversees retail stores nationwide. If you’re keen on pursuing a career with Smart Stores in Tirupati, seize the opportunity and submit your CV now to embark on a fulfilling journey with us.
- Job Title; Sales Executive (In-store)
- Location; Tirupati (or nearby area)
- Qualification; 10th Pass or above
- Working Days; 6 Days working
- Weekly Off; 1 Day (Once per week)
- Industry Type; Retail Industry
- Job Type; Part-Time
- Job Function; Supermarket Job
Reliance Part Time Jobs in Tirupati Details
Always candidates must check the compulsory details before applying online or reaching the Hiring Manager.
Minimum Qualification; 10th Pass required
Candidate Type; Male or Female
Language Known; Hindi, English & Local Language is must
Monthly Salary; Rs.5,500/- to Rs.11,500/-
Gender; Male Female both can apply
Job Type; Temporary, and Part-time jobs in Tirupati
Job Description Details
It’s an integral part of the store team. A part-time staff may be assigned various KRA’s as per the assigned store requirements. The major role of the part-time candidate is to support the assigned department manager in the smooth functioning of the respective section.
Job Responsibility of Part-time Staff in Tirupati;
A Part-time staff is assigned job duties as per the respective department mapping.
- Work in retail environment.
- Scan products from customers at the Point of Sale (POS).
- Complete daily assigned duties on time.
- Generate bills and payment receipts, ensuring compliance.
- Hand over bills and receipts to the customer.
- Count money back to the customer accurately and concisely.
- Provide assistance to store staff in sales during rush hours.
- Collect payments, whether in cash or credit.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Prepare assigned department ready for audit.
- Meet and greet customers on a daily basis.
- Ensure section upkeep and stock replenishment.
- Timely execution of signage printing.
- Fill daily checklist of assigned section.
- Implement FIFO, LIFO, FEFO, and Expiry management.
- Focus on excellent customer service.
- Conduct a daily count of stock and check sales.
Essential Qualifications Required to Apply for Reliance Job in Tirupati:
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Basic mathematics skills.
- No Experience is required, if you are fresher, then you can apply for Reliance Retail Career in Tirupati.
- Moreover, the candidate should be a team player.
- Always ready to work in team work mode.
Shift Schedule & Timings Details for Store Staff
Minimum 4 hours working is required for a part time associate in the store. Store staff must adhere to the assigned shift as per the weekly, monthly roaster.
- Day shift – 4 Hours – starts 8 AM morning
- Evening shift – 4 Hours – starts 1 PM evening
- Rotational shift – 4 hours between -08:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Part-time also available – 4 Hours- 6 PM to 10:00 PM
How to Apply for the Reliance Job Vacancy
Direct link to apply for the current job opening is given below.
If the direct link is expired you may search for the job vacancy in your area from the career page.
Despite the link to apply you may always visit the nearby store located in your area.
To apply for this job please visit rcareers.ril.com.