Website Reliance Retail Limited
Job Description Store Manager Tumi Kolkata
Reliance retail is hiring for Store Manager in Kolkata for Tumi Brands. If you are seeking job security, greater work culture & progressive career opportunity then read on for more details about the job Vacancy.
Reliance Retail Jobs in Kolkata Details
Store Manager – TUMI – Kolkata
Job Responsibilities of Store Manager at Tumi
- Achievement of Targeted AOP, Gross Margin and SPSF
- Responsible for the P&L of the store
- Price and promotions running in the stores are clearly displayed/communicated to all customers
- Ensure that all consumables are within budget and work towards reducing costs
- Ensure that decisions taken are quickly implemented on the ground without losing time
- 100% adherence to promo implementation in the store
- Reduce dump, shrink, and other losses for the store
- Other Source of Income – SOH
- Increase margins and minimize expenses
- Control inventory level and shrinkage
- Mystery Shopping Findings and Improvement
- Focus on R1 enrollment and business volume
- Adhere to Mockshop guidelines
- 100% SOP Implementation and Adherence by the team
- Ensure Negative Inventory Control
- Explaining routine tasks to all team members
- Statutory Compliance
- Control Attrition
- Product knowledge, brand differentiation
- Recognize and develop talent
- Coach and mentoring people is an ongoing process in the team and developing people towards growing to the next level
- Net profit for the store.
- Increase in talent retention.
- Increase in returns per square foot.
- Increase in conversion rate
- Reduction in the number of stock-outs
- Target vs. actual customer satisfaction index
- Reduction in customer complaint cycle time
- Mentor sales assistance through functional, behavioral training and career planning
- Update category and store associates on the latest development in new products/brands and presentation/selling technique
- Productivity enhancement indicated by increased Sales per Employee
- Accurate and timely preparation/submission/review of reports – sales, order intake, new orders, and profitability to provide inputs for strategic planning
3 – 12 Years
Skills & Competencies for Retail Jobs in Kolkata
Communication Skills • Commitment to Excellence • Analytical Skills • Business Acumen • Team Work • Interpersonal Skills • Ownership • Attention to Detail • Operational SOPs • Customer Service • Leadership Skills
Employee Benefits of Reliance jobs
- Daily Allowance + Incentive (similarly Monthly Incentive)
- Paid Leave
- Health Insurance
How to apply for a reliance retail career?
- Firstly, read carefully the above all details & verify from rcareers.ril.com
- Apply from the official website link,
- In Addition, submit your application before the last date, & wait for a call from HR Manager for a Basic interview in the final analysis.
Conclusion; If you are looking for Jobs Nearby me in Kolkata then the above job vacancy is the best option for you. Reliance retail is one of the biggest & larger retail companies in India.
To apply for this job please visit rcareers.ril.com.