Table of Contents
Reliance Smart Point Manager – Smart Point Jobs in Jaipur
Reliance Retail is hiring for Retail store manager in Smart Point. Smart point jobs in Jaipur for Reliance Retail.
Reliance retail is one of the best companies to work in India as the retail industry is the fastest growing industry in the world. Jio Reliance retail for a brighter & prospectus future in the retail sector.
Job Vacancy details for Jobs in Jaipur (Smart Point Store Manager)
|Job Title||SM Smart Point|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Posted Date||23 Jun 2022|
|Business Family||Smart Point|
|Functional Business Area||Store Operations|
|Education Requirements||Graduate/Post Graduate|
Job Responsibilities for Reliance Retail Jobs in Jaipur Store Manager
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; plan, monitor, and appraising job results.
- Mentoring ASM/ADM for the next level.
- Train, guide, supervise and develop the sales force to achieve the target.
- Motivating staff & coordinating with the HR team for Engagement activities for the store.
- Ensure Grooming standards and discipline for Promoters/Brand staff in-store
- Delineate and achieve financial objectives by achieving an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Plan and achieve margins to achieve the bottom line.
- Communicates drives and utilizes key reporting tools and monthly hindsight to drive business and implement plans to improve store performance.
- Ensure prevalence of high degree of hygiene, staff grooming, customer satisfaction, and VM standards in the given store.
- Develop a system to control pilferage/shoplifting and ensure adherence with the same.
- Develop and maintain suitable measures and systems for controlling stock control, to ensure sufficient levels of stock at minimum stock holding and to keep write-off stock to a minimum.
- Ensure adherence to all SOPs in the stores.
- Self-driven audits for the store to ensure the readiness of the store for any & every surprise audit.
- Ensure all Food compliances and Safety standards are adhered to for Stores with Live Bakeries.
- Consistently performs, leads by example, and coaches staff to exemplify customer engagement behaviors.
- Drives Customer Loyalty programs
- Connect with every customer; Respond to customers’ immediate needs; Explore customers’ needs and demonstrate products; conducts regular Customer Connect activities in store for generating excitement.
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing; Competition mapping/benchmarking activities.
- Coordinate with marketing departments at the state office for implementing marketing strategies.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotions; proposing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Develop new avenues for promoting business.
Selection Process & Basic Eligibility Details
Minimum Education Qualification is Graduation and above for Reliance Retail Jobs in Jaipur.
Selection Process & How to Apply?
Submit your updated cv & apply from the official website of Reliance retail. Once you are applying for the job vacancy, the company HR contact for further process.
|Firstly, read carefully all details on rcareers.ril.com|
|Put your updated cv/resume/bio-data and all details likewise|
|In Addition, submit your application before the last date, & wait for the call from the HR Manager for the Basic interview in the final analysis.|
Basic Requirements by Reliance for a candidate
Before you apply for the Job vacant in Jaipur for Smart Point store manager, check the below basic requirements;-
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of MS office (For example MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint in addition)
- Knowledge of the Internet & Basic knowledge of Home Delivery & online shopping
- Regional Language knowledge along with Hindi & English
- Experience in FMCG / Retail sales and distribution is an added advantage
- The quick learner will be preferred meanwhile
Business Skills requirements;-
Analytical Skills – Result Orientation – Teamwork – Coaching & Mentoring – Leadership – Effective Communication – Routine Management – System/Process Knowledge – Escalation – Customer Service – Pricing & Promotion – Back Store Management – Shelf Replenishment
Smart Point Jobs in Jaipur Important Information
|Salary||25K to 30K Monthly|
|Working days||6 Days Working|
|Daily Allowance||if applicable|
|Health Insurance||Self & Family|
|Incentive Structure||Weekly, Monthly &Quarterly|
What is the minimum qualification for the job?
Graduation is the minimum qualification required for the job.
Can a fresher apply for the job?
Yes, fresher may apply for the job vacancy.
Final Words;- Recently reliance has posted Smart Point Jobs in Jaipur on their official website. You may reach out to the website & apply directly from the Reliance career website.